Ronke became a member of the BC Law Society in 2012. She articled with Herzog Law (an Immigration Firm). Prior to article, between January 2008 and December 2010, Ronke worked as a receptionist with Kelliher and Turner with the rare privilege of making appearances in uncontested preliminary matters in Criminal courts, which appearances she continued to make until the end of her articles in 2011.
Ronke majors in Litigation. Since being called, she has made appearances in both BC provincial and Supreme courts on family, Civil and Criminal matter. She takes her matters very seriously and adopts a distinctive approach to each of her cases. Most of all her clients have been satisfied with the outcomes of their matters.
Ronke says she loves to work out and keep fit. She also enjoys reading novels especially sci-fi. She has volunteered with Together Against Poverty Society (TAPS) and Victoria Immigrant and Refugee Centre Society (VIRCS).
- Presentation and Protection Hearings
- Contested Application Hearings
- Alternative Dispute resolutions (Conferences and Mediation)
- Divorce, property settlement and support
- Separation Agreements
- Alternative Dispute resolution (Conferences and Mediation)
- Bail Hearings
- Probation and Bail Condition Variations
- Application for Permanent Residence (from within and outside Canada)
- Applications for Work permit or extension of work permit
- Application to stay removal process
- Immigration Hearing
- General Civil Practice including
- Property law
- International Private Law
- Claims against ICBC – Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Claims against other (individuals or corporations)